- 14-May-2014 to 02-Aug-2014 (EST)
- Hazlet, NJ, USA
- Part Time
Meridian Fitness & Wellness in Hazlet, which opened in 2000, is the most comprehensive fitness and wellness facility in the region. With over 28,000 square feet of newly renovated fitness space, our Hazlet location has two Group Exercise Studios as well as private fitness studios for Spinning and Pilates Reformer. In addition, Meridian Fitness & Wellness Hazlet offers fully-equipped Small Group and Personal Training areas as well as cardiovascular and strength training floors featuring state-of-the-art equipment. Our Hazlet club is also home to a Junior Olympic aquatics center including an indoor 3 lane lap pool, whirlpool and dry sauna with bright and modern locker room facilities equipped with steam rooms.
Meridian Fitness and Wellness is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician / Housekeeper for its Hazlet Club.
The Maintenance Technician / Housekeeper will provide cleaning and minor repair needs throughout the club. In addition, this person will report and act upon club supply needs and repair items as defined in the "Club Vitals" electronic punch list.
• Must have experience in cleaning and minor household/business repairs.
• Maintain current CPR & A.E.D. Certifications.
• Required to wear appropriate attire and be well groomed.
• Must work well with other employees and department managers.
• Must be proactive in delivering an immaculately clean facility to our members.
• Cleans and maintains locker room as defined by the housekeeping log.
• Maintains the cleanliness of the fitness floor(s), common area(s), and other area(s) as defined by dusting equipment, vacuuming, and refilling cleaning products.
• Performs maintenance duties (e.g. - caulks windows and doors, grouting bathroom tiles, replacing or fixing tile).
• Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets, and water fountains.
• Performs routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and assists in repairing/ordering and replacement of ballast(s) and light fixtures.
• Purchases supplies and materials necessary to complete projects using a purchase order.
• Assembles and moves furniture, hangs pictures, moves and sets up tables and chairs.
• Repairs and replaces door knobs or locks, repairs door closures, patches holes in walls.
• Paints interior and exterior walls and performs other duties as assigned.
• Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather. There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
Meridian Fitness and Wellness is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!